Saturday 16 May 2015

16th May 2015

Love: Reading this month's edition of Diva about a Trans woman's experience of dating was depressing. As well as Trans I also have the double whammy of being a widow and then you add on my legs and feet... is there any point at all really?? It's all very well telling me to love myself but the point is I want someone else to love me too! I don't want to live the rest of my life alone! If I knew that's what my future has in store for me, I'd end it now! ;(
Life: I feel like life is trying to defeat me at the moment. As well as everything else I have to endure, today I have had to endure trying and failing to buy train tickets for Brighton because of a fucked up website, someone being immature and trying to make me feel guilty for having an opinion plus some drunken prick on Bold Street tried to snog me whilst I was waiting for Pauline! Fortunately, there are upsides such as seeing Lau in concert tonight, who were every bit as good as I hoped they'd be, plus coming home to cuddles with Mia.
Career: Nothing happening.