Wednesday 20 May 2015

20th May 2015

Love: I love writing and today I've done quite a lot of it. It'll likely appear in my book for Christmas. So do keep an eye out for this essential stocking filler! :)
Life: today was Mia's monthly flea treatment day. I've got the hang of doing it now. Instead of going to her, I wait for her to come to me and sit on my knee. Then, as I'm stroking her, I squirt the stuff on. It's a lot less stressful than chasing her around the house and trying to pin her down! She also seems to have sorted herself out a routine for day and night time that allows me to keep the stray out. She's a real smarty cat and awfully accommodating! :)
Career: today was a full day at work again, doing overtime. I also put my name forward for 2 voluntary positions as I figure, if I'm going to live without a wage in 6 weeks time, then I need to be keeping myself occupied, away from the temptation to spend money I don't have!