Wednesday 6 May 2015

6th May 2015

Love: I love a cat called Mia. She varies between naughty, lofty, clingy, and heart meltingly adorable.
Life: Not getting to sleep until 1:30am this morning, I've been tired today. Being tired tends to make me want to sleep forever and today has been no exception. The afternoon was spent waiting for someone to come fix my roof. At 5pm I went out and looked and it still looked to be unfixed. So I phoned them up and they said someone came this morning and fixed it. I told them it still looked unfixed to me. So they're now sending a surveyor out on Monday to check the work. What's the odds on the work being done and me left with egg on my face!
Career: I'm scared and I don't know if I'm strong enough to face my fears. But I need to work out whether I'm going to try because it's not fair to get people to help me if I'm not.