Sunday 28 June 2015

28th June 2015

Love: I love being with my Sistas! I am so lucky to have discovered and be able to spend time with Big Love Sista every week! Sometimes several times a week! Love them! :)
Life: Today I did the Wirral Coastal Walk for the second year running. As Id been too lazy to do much 'training' I found it a lot more difficult this year and was struggling by the 10 mile mark! I still carried on to the end though cos I don't like being defeated! But my legs are proper aching now! :( Thankfully, I had Dave and Libby to keep me company this year. I don't think I would've been able to do it without their consideration and encouragement! Love them! :) This year I did the walk to raise funds for Big Love Sista. See above to see why! Or click here.
Career: I spent the day walking not working! Walking's much harder!