Wednesday 15 July 2015

15th July 2015

Love: I love my new haircut! (See Picasso interpretation) I was persuaded to have a hair consultation by Kirsteen with her friend, Andrea, as she would know what cut would suit my lifestyle and face shape. Well, I was so sold on the idea that I had it cut as well and it's come up trumps! Almost a third of my Facebook friends have said they like it too, so I'm far from the only one! I've also discovered that, because of the way Andrea's cut it, I can wear it like half a dozen different ways just from the way I brush it! :)
Life: After a couple of hours volunteering and getting my hair cut, I went into town and got my eyebrows waxed. Then it was back home where I've watched a couple of films. So no 'spiritual' stuff as yet but it was nice to just chill and cuddle Mia! :)
Career: Today was my first day of unpaid employment at CAW. I did a bit of social media for a couple of hours before going to my hair appointment. I now have the rest of the week off to relax and get my shit together before I'm back again on Monday. :)