Saturday 4 July 2015

4th July 2015

Love: Day 2 of Boudoir reunion. It was awesome! :)
Life: today started with 'cake breakfast' with the Sistas at a lovely cake shop called Caz's Kitchen. It was awesome! I've never tasted cake quite so divine as these! :) Then we pootled around some vintage and charity shops - I managed to avoid buying anything! - and then headed to the beach. But it was far too windy for me and I really wasn't enjoying myself so I didn't hang around long. Then it was back into town for an early tea at Mowgli (yet another fantastic restaurant on Bold Street!) before we had a quick wander down to the docks to have a look at the Very Big Catwalk record breaking attempt. Then back home, chilling out on the sofa before heading to bed.
Career: 7 working days to unemployment. Is life going to get juicy or am I going to get squeezed?!!