Wednesday 23 September 2015

23rd September 2015

Love: it's hard to imagine that Mia really didn't know how to play when I first got her last November. She's come on in leaps and bounds (quite literally!) since then! Daft too that her favourite thing is to chase a bit of string! All that money spent on cat toys and it's a piece of string she likes best! :)
Life: today was smoking cessation training to help me with my job (more on that later) but afterwards I came home and watched 3 hours of Doc Martin(!) and a film on Netflix. Rather uneventful day really!
Career: I hated today's training! I was bored stupid by it! And the trainer didn't help things either constantly chatting about past experiences - she turned a couple of hours material into an all dayer! Deeply irritating! But, anyway, I more or less concluded my decision last night but today I finalised it: I'm done at CAW! I love the people there and I loved working there but my interest just isn't there any more! So I've set my heart on something else and I don't entirely mind how long it takes but that's what I'll be doing no matter what! I hope to have concrete news on exactly what that is soon. Until then, watch this space...
One Thing: the one thing I'm picking today is playing with Mia. Today was a trying day so it was a pleasure to come home and spend time having fun with Mia. It's such a delight to see how much she's progressed in her contentedness too! :)