Thursday 24 September 2015

24th September 2015

Love: I've had another huge dose of sistahood this evening! I love it! :)
Life: Today was a full day of creativity. After breakfast I sorted out my lesson plan for Tuesday's lesson at Tomorrow's Women. I hope they enjoy it. I think it's pretty clever myself. :) Then I quickly did an abstract art piece for Free Art Friday tomorrow, simultaneously trying out a couple of experiments for Sunday's heArt School. It all well went really well and I love what I've created! :) Then I had an early tea before having a look at where I hope to spend the next few years of my life.
Career: Another step closer. Forewarned is forearmed. 
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing tonight is getting so much support and encouragement from my sistas. I really feel their strength - like I could do anything! - when they have my back! :)