Saturday 26 September 2015

26th September 2015

Love: This afternoon/evening I had a back yard party (it's like a garden party but in a back yard!). It was lovely to see people come from all around for it! The love and support they showered on me was particularly touching! I have the best people in my life right now and I'm very thankful for it! :)
Life: I did the food shopping first thing before preparing for the party. Sarah arrived at 2pm with a lovely almond and chocolate cake! We had a good natter before she had to leave at 4pm and just after she left Sandra L arrived, closely followed by Pauline and Sonia - all bearing food! And we sat in the sunshine chatting but as much as I tried to persuade them to show them my awning, they just weren't interested! Lol! Then Clare, Sandra R and Patricia arrived - again all bearing food! (I shouldn't have bothered with the food shopping! I've enough leftovers to last me a fortnight! :) ) - and we all sat out the back having a chat and just enjoying each other's company. :) it was a really lovely evening! :)
One Thing: The one thing I'm choosing today is the love and support I got from my friends. As someone who's spent the vast majority of my life as a loner, it means a great deal to me to have friends who clearly want the best for me. It's a thing to treasure :)