Saturday 5 September 2015

4th September 2015

Love: When you fall in love, there is a moment when you - consciously or otherwise - decide whether or not you're going to trust the other person and declare your love for them. I was able to do that in 2001 but, for a number of reasons, I wasn't able to in 2014/15. On reflection, as painful as it is, I think I made the right decision.
Life: After breakfast, I deposited some donations for the refugees at a local collecting point and my Free Art Friday piece by a local school and then wandered into town to speak to someone at Lloyds about ISAs. I'd previously emailed the post office about it - as its them I want the ISA with - but they never replied. Now I have my answer, I'm in two minds whether I want to put my money with the post office or look for another bank who can be bothered to answer their emails! After lunch, I did the laundry and some weeding in the back yard. The whole thing is a mess! Weeds are growing everywhere and plants I spent good money on are dying off! I think I'm going to have to think seriously about what I'm going to do about it all! The rest of the day was spent watching Netflix and by 8pm I was in bed and fell asleep watching Monty Python (which is why I'm writing this on Saturday morning).
One Thing: Out of all I did yesterday, I guess the one thing that made it a day worth living was depositing my Free Art Friday piece at the school. I feel it is so because it's something I spent considerable effort into making it, about an issue that I feel strongly about, and to then give it away for free felt kind of noble and the actual act of depositing it was kind of exciting because I was nervous people would see me and demand to know what I was doing! So something quite simple in concept has pressed quite a number of buttons for me! Roll on next Friday! :)