Wednesday 9 September 2015

8th September 2015

Love: I arrived home from the concert at half past midnight to find Mia waiting for me out front. That's true love right there! That my cat thinks so highly of me that she waits up for me! :)
Life: Ian popped around at lunchtime to get an update on my yard/garden. He seems to think it'll be a few hours work to do front and back which is fine by me. :) This evening I went to see Future Islands at Manchester with Sonia. They were very good! I most enjoyed it! :)
Career: another Tuesday and much the same as always except I now have Rachel as my boss instead of Ali. I like Rachel - but not as much as Ali - and I think we'll get along very well together. :)
One Thing: the one thing that has made today a day worth living was finding Mia waiting for me when I got home. It's lovely to be appreciated - especially by your pets! :)