Thursday 29 October 2015

29th October 2015

Love: I woke up this morning with the thought that I have too much to live for these days to really consider suicide. That was a lovely way to wake up! :)
Life: today, with the exception of my poetry class, I've not done a bit of college work. It is probably the first day this is the case since I started last month! However, my anxiety is not allowing me to enjoy it. :( True to his word, the 'damp man' dropped off his quote this morning. It's not as pricey as I feared but it's still in the hundreds! :( As mentioned, I had my weekly (I hope!) poetry class today. We did punctuation which was particularly useful to me as punctuation is one of my weaknesses. I also got feedback on last week's poem. I was praised for my choice of verbs and that it would be a poem everyone would enjoy. Considering it was about death - as much of my poetry is these days! - that made me wonder whether it'd been understood correctly! After class, I went via a fancy dress shop in town but when I saw them queueing around the block, I thought "fuck that!" and didn't bother. So I will be a Claire for Halloween. Be very afraid!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today was learning about punctuation. You never know when it might come in useful!