Wednesday 11 November 2015

11th November 2015

Love: Mia and I seem to be on speaking terms again this evening. She was certainly enthusiastic to greet me when I got home from college, hopping over my A1 portfolio! I think it was probably the sardines I gave her for breakfast that did it! :)
College: This morning I arrived at my first class and was promptly instructed to see my tutor! As it turned out, it was because I'd had my design chosen as one of the final ones for the college Christmas card. I'm up against my friend, Patricia, so I don't really mind who wins (and I'm not just saying that because I think her design's better than mine. Honest!) I'd rather have not missed two of my lessons doing the card this morning though! Missing lessons does my anxiety no good whatsoever! :( After lunch we had contextual studies and we have to do more research before next class. I've done 3hrs tonight and feel like I'm only just skimming the surface of what I want! :( We finished the day with media and Patricia came up with some great ideas again! I can't wait to get filming it! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is Mia and I being friends again. I don't know what I'd do without her! I hated us falling out! :(