Thursday 10 December 2015

10th December 2015

Love: love isn't just about who your partner is. It's also being lovely and having love in your heart. I'm lucky to know lots of people who fit that description. So my life is not short of love. :)
Life: today I didn't do any college work. I should've done but I didn't have time to fit it in. The morning started with mopping the kitchen floor (long overdue!) and doing the food shopping. Then I sorted out my drugs and Internet subscription (which was a bit of a palava!). This afternoon I went to BLS studio to hang my paintings for tomorrow's art show and bought myself a new coat and rucksack. I hope they last longer than the ones they're replacing! They certainly cost enough! (Sale or no sale!) I also popped into Vodafone to ask what happens when my contract expires next week and walked out with a year extension at less than half the price I was previously paying (which I can terminate after 3 months if I so wish). So I'd say that was a very effective salesman! After that I popped into Aldi on the way home but I was too early to get my ham for Boxing Day as the expiry was for the week before! I forget what I did this evening but it wasn't college work.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is being told how much I should be asking for my paintings! There's serious money in this!... provided someone buys them of course! :)