Thursday 17 December 2015

17th December 2015

Life: I met up with Kirsteen from work today. We had lunch at the Marino Lounge and I also sampled a couple of glasses of their mulled cider. I'd taken the bus there so didn't have to worry about drinking and driving. It was good to see her and catch up on our news. Unfortunately, she's not been very well and could only manage the hour before she was tired out and had to go home again. But it was good to see her none the less. :) Afterwards, I saw the final instalment of The Hunger Games. It was alright but all the promise it showed in the first movie was well and truly gone. It practically limped to the closing credits! Then I went and got some food for the weekend from Morrisons. It was useful to see how I would cope if I had to do the weekly shop via the bus: I would have to be very disciplined to ensure I didn't buy more than a basket full of food or else it'd be too much to carry home again! This evening I had a scone for tea as I wasn't really hungry after lunch and then sweets at the cinema. Then I watched Transparent and I have to say I'm enjoying the second series a lot more than the first! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is finally making a firm decision about my future. I'm scared but I've decided it's all or nothing now. There's no point sitting on the fence anymore - I have too much to lose.