Saturday 23 January 2016

23rd January 2016

Mia: despite one shoe to stop it swinging and another to stop it sliding, Mia has worked out how to open my bedroom door. So there goes my lie ins! Sometimes she's a little more intelligent than I'd like!
College: I have spent most of the day doing college work. It was only doodling geometric patterns for the most part, so I found it fairly relaxing really. I also did another drawing of my hand, which was also not terribly taxing. I don't mind college work when it's as relaxing as this! :)
Life: I've been dwelling on the fact that it's almost 3 years since John died today. It's true that it gets harder the longer time goes on - not so much the day to day stuff (that was the first year, when that was bad), but the missing him and longing for time to stand still. :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is cuddling Mia in bed. There are benefits to her getting into my bedroom! It's not all bad! :)