Monday 15 February 2016

15th February 2016

Mia: Mia was in an excitable mood at breakfast time so I played with her for a good half hour until she burned off all her energy. It's difficult to remember sometimes how she's come out of herself in the last 18 months. Her temperament is almost unrecognisable to what it was. :)
Life: I did the weekly food shop on the bus for the second time running - and I carried home an A2 canvas as well as my 3 bags of shopping! So I fear the car is done for if I keep this up for a whole month. Still, at least I should get a good price for it whilst it's still under warranty.
College: This afternoon I started painting my canvas. I've quite enjoyed it. I think it's the fact I'm not trying to impress anyone - I know there's no way I'm ever gonna do it as well as Picasso! So I'm just experimenting and seeing what I come up with under his influence.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is painting my canvas. I really didn't like doing the art stuff for college last term, so it's nice to do something I do enjoy. And I think the difference is taking a more relaxed attitude to it. :)