Friday 19 February 2016

19th February 2016

Mia: Nothing much to report on Mia. She's been her usual, hard-to-please, self. But still utterly adorable. :)
College: today I worked some more on my graphics sketchbook but I'm going to have to remember not to get spiral-bound books in future as they're not very robust and fall apart. I also updated my drawing sketchbook. I was also glad to hear that Nikki and Jess have got into Liverpool John Moores. So proud of them! :)
Life: this afternoon I added whiskers to the cat in my Picasso inspired picture. Then I started on my goddess painting for 2016. I'm hoping it will be joyous but at the moment it looks like I shat all over it! Still, it's only a layer, as Clare reminds us. :) this evening I watched Private Benjamin - a classic! and more feminist than I remembered it. :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is Jess and Nikki getting into LJM. They're really talented artists so it wasn't much of a surprise and I'm so glad our class is going places! (Pun not intended) :)