Wednesday 24 February 2016

24th February 2016

Mia: not much to say about Mia again today other than she's been her usual hard-to-please self.
College: today was a day of industrial (in)action at college so I spent the day at home. Even though I didn't start until 10am, I didn't finish until 7pm. So I've done more work at home today than I would've done if I'd been at college! I've been sorting out my typology poster - scanning in over 50 examples with which to make my poster and then coming up with a bunch of concepts. I haven't chosen which one I like best yet though.
Life: this evening I watched Spaceballs on Netflix. It's one of the silliest films ever made but it's packed full of gags and probably the last decent film Mel Brooks made! A little Google search also revealed that, with the reboot of Star Wars, Mel Brooks has decided to cash-in and do Spaceballs 2! Despite half the original cast being dead! Desperate people do desperate things I guess!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is getting through the 15th anniversary of the day I met John without dwelling on it and getting morbid.