Thursday 25 February 2016

25th February 2015

Mia: I managed to step on Mia's tail this evening! The silly girl was sat at the bottom of the stairs in the dark! She obviously doesn't have the common sense to move when a hulking human comes towards her! Nor to learn from experience! Daft creature!
College: today I put my evidence for my Picasso painting into my sketchbook and finalised my design for my typology poster. This evening I did a few quick concepts for my Aubrey Beardsley bag.
Life: this evening I watched Wolf Of Wall Street as its a film by Martin Scorcese and stars Leonardo di Caprio and had very good reviews. However, I found it incredibly boring and certainly both director and lead actor have done much better work imho.
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is researching Aubrey Beardsley. I shan't forget those images in a hurry!
Only 10 months to Christmas now...