Monday 29 February 2016

29th February 2016

Mia: as I type, Mia is sat at my feet. She's resting after getting a good whiff of the cinnamon oil on my hands which she just couldn't get enough of! :)
Life: I was determined to have a day off college work today so I started the day with a food shop at Tesco (thus not quite making it a whole month on the bus). I always seem to forget how much I hate the place... until I go back again! This afternoon I spent colouring in another page of my colouring book until I went into town for yoga (hence the cinnamon oil on my hands). It was absolutely flipping freezing out! I felt sorry for the homeless guys I passed on the street - one was still a teenager, poor lad! Tonight is definitely not a night to be sleeping outside! Tonight's yoga was more intensive than last week but I managed ok except for my leg twitching right at the end! It was very distracting! Afterwards, Clare and Sandra took us for cake and a drink which was lovely of them! I love being spoiled! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is yoga. It's just so blissful (twitching leg or not!). I definitely need it in my life! :)