Thursday 4 February 2016

3rd February 2016

Mia: Mia was ever so good this morning when I combed her. She was ever so patient with me. I'm not quite sure why there was this change in character but it'll make my job a heck of a lot easier if she stays like that! :) This evening I indulged her in some salmon trimmings which she appreciated. :)
College: I was in college for just after 8am, so I treated myself to free tea and toast. Then I went to the graphics room to print off my final piece for the previous project. My graphics tutor also had a chat with me and agreed with me that the leap to BA (Hons) is too great - HND or no HND - so its FDe or bust now! So I am almost certain I will be walking away from college life for good in the summer. :( So my goal now is just to make the most of it whilst I can. On the plus side, I had a look through the portfolios on the Association of Illustrators website today and although it's competitive because of the sheer number of them, for the most part there was nothing there that I can't do. Self-belief and pushiness is all I really need!
Life: This evening I settled down with one of my colouring books... which is why I'm so late to bed - because I didn't want to leave the page half done!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is getting two books from the library on hand crafted graphics. They totally float my boat, are full of ideas and I don't want to give them back! Although I can use computers - and use them well - handmade stuff is where it's at for me! :)