Friday 5 February 2016

5th February 2016

Mia: just had a good ten minute cuddle with Mia. :)
College: today was a wasted day at college. I was ready to go home at 11:30am but I hung around until 3:30pm - still 90mins earlier than I should've done! I'm struggling for motivation. My heart says "you're wasting your time. Leave!" but my head says "you've spent £5k for this. You should at least get your money's worth!". Either way, it's tearing me up that the dream I had for 16 years has pretty much bit the dust once and for all. :(
Life: this evening I went to Mowgli for tea. The food was gorgeous as usual but the service was crap! They didn't even ask if I wanted desert! So they didn't get a tip. Afterwards, I went to the Small Cinema to watch Tangerine. I didn't realise but it's a voluntarily run enterprise but, even so, that doesn't explain why it stank of fish! The film was excellent though! By turns problematic, brutal, real, emotional, and funny but never less than thoroughly engrossing! It's the best film I've watched since Birdman more than 12 months ago! I'd certainly recommend that people watch this 'Trans film' over The Danish Girl any day of the week!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is my cuddle with Mia. I know I keep saying it, but she does make life worth living. :)