Tuesday 9 February 2016

9th February 2016

Mia: we had half hour play this morning. It pleases me no end to see her play, rolling around on the floor, because she didn't really understand the concept of play when I got her. She really is the sweetest thing! :)
College: two-thirds of my college day was a waste today! I wasn't exactly impressed! Nor was my graphics tutor impressed with my course tutor taking my project off me last week! I suspect, from how the other tutors talk about her, that, as nice as she is, my course tutor is a bit of a liability! :( talking of liabilities... I had banana and chocolate pancakes at college today. I also had stir fry for Chinese New Year - neither was exactly impressive! The catering at college definitely take advantage of their 'captive audience' in my opinion!
Life: this evening I went to choir. It was better than last week and Hayli turned up with her baby too. They are such a lovely mother and daughter! :) I just wish I had more confidence where babies are concerned. :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is seeing Hayli and baby this evening. It was lovely to see them! :)