Wednesday 13 April 2016

13th April 2016

Mia: the day started with cuddles but she didn't want to know me this evening. Perhaps me being out most of the day offended her??
Life: today was haircut day. She didn't do it weird like last time - it looks pretty smart - but I'm hoping it won't be quite as short as it looks once I've washed it. She is a very good hairdresser though because the style lasts and people still ask me if I've had it done months after it was cut! :) then I went into Liscard and got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in months! :) After that, I met up with Ali and was treated to lunch at The Willow Tree cafe in Liscard. I'd not seen Ali since Christmas, so it was great to catch-up again! And be treated to lunch into the bargain! :) I then caught the bus to Liverpool to meet up with Kirsteen - who, again, I hadn't seen since Christmas. So, again, it was great to catch-up! :) - and it looks like I might be volunteering for WHISC one afternoon a week quite soon. :) I then went to the nearby 'world cuisine supermarkets' to get a few more exotic ingredients for my vegetarian lifestyle like chickpea flour and paneer before returning to WHISC and then Kirsteen very kindly gave me a lift home. :) This evening I 'watched' Netflix whilst I planned my activities for LightNight and WowFest. May is going to be a very busy month! :)
One Thing: catching up with Kirsteen and Ali was lovely and it was great to see them both so happy too! :)