Saturday 16 April 2016

16th April 2016

Mia: I arrived home this afternoon in a foul mood only to be greeted by Mia jumping over the fence to greet me. That soon put a smile on my face! :)
Life: this morning I worked some more on my current portrait and was very pleased with it. It just needs the last few additions and then it shall be done. :) I then caught the bus to Liverpool for Gather The Women. Unfortunately, as I waited, I realised I didn't want to be around people today but bared with it because I expected to be in a safe place in circle once more. Sadly, it didn't turn out that way. Instead, I was gutted to discover GTW is no longer going to continue in its previous form and it took considerable effort not to walk out at several points during the meeting. But I stuck with it because of what happened at the beginning of the month with InTrust and didn't want to disrespect the people who I think a great deal of. But I was still upset when I left, so I stopped at Patisserie Valerie for a cream tea to cheer myself up... except that was shite too! So, as I said, I arrived back home in a foul mood. After feeding myself and Mia, I watched a film called Look Who's Back. The premise sounded interesting: Hitler comes back from the grave in modern day Germany and the public think he's a comedian but I didn't expect it to be as brilliant as it was! Parts of it were absolutely sublime! :) I intend to buy it on DVD at some point and may even buy the book (even though I don't read any more!).
One Thing: Mia is still the best thing in my life. I wish I had some of her enthusiasm for life sometimes! She seems to take almost everything in her stride! :)