Wednesday 20 April 2016

20th April 2016

Mia: today I had to give Mia her worming and flea treatments. The worming tablet was easy as ever - just put it amongst some Dreamies in my hand and she scoffs the lot down without even noticing! The flea drop is not so easy because she senses when it's about to happen and scarpers! So I have to be sneaky and do it mid-stroke without pausing because, again, if I pause whilst stroking her to drop the stuff in, she scarpers!
College: today was a slow day at college. I didn't really feel like I got much done at all! But I want to start designing it next week so it's looking like I'm gonna have a busy weekend! On the plus side, the feedback for my contextual studies was positive and so I just need to keep it up-to-date.
Life: so today was the day that Victoria Wood died. I loved her stuff - and she was so versatile too! It's quite incredible to think of all that she accomplished! It was lovely to see all the links popping up on Facebook and watch old favourites again. However, what got me were people saying "62's too young to die" as though there's some age limit to it! On a more positive note, I finished off my current portrait and I'm very happy with it. In fact, I'm very happy that each one is better than the previous one. Long may that continue! :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is finishing off my canvas. I'm really happy with my progress. :)