Thursday 7 April 2016

7th April 2016

Mia: fun and games with Mia first thing. Then she took herself off to her bedroom and that was the last I saw of her until tea time! This evening we had more fun and games - except I managed to tread on her paw! And since then she's kept her distance. Don't blame her one bit!
College: I have spent the majority of the day cutting and sticking pictures into my sketchbook for my FMP - and I'm only half way through! :(
Life: today would've been John's 68th birthday. The last 3 years seem longer than what they actually are. It could easily be 10 times as long! I also started on a new canvas today - another portrait. John would be delighted I'm doing so much art these days! He always felt I was wasting my talent! There is so much about him I miss but his physical presence is what I miss most. Just to be able to touch him again: a hug, to hold his hand, tweak his nose, run my hands through his non-existent hair, to kiss... Is it really only 3 years?!! :(
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is fun and games with Mia. My big clunky feet n all!