Friday 8 April 2016

8th April 2016

Mia: the day started with fun and games and it ended with fun and games too! :) in between there was cuddles and much amusement when Mia tried to drink from the toilet! Obviously she prefers her water urine flavoured!
Life: this morning I went to start on my canvas when the doorbell rang and my Russian dolls were delivered. This was sufficient distraction to make me forget all about my canvas for the rest of the day! The dolls are a lot smaller than I imagined but I have already made a start on them with 2 coats of gesso. Next job is to design what's going on them. This evening I watched La Cage Aux Folles 2. It's not as good as the original but I didn't even know there was a sequel - let alone a trilogy! - until very recently. My favourite though is still The Birdcage for the performances of Robin Williams, Nathan Lane and Gene Hackman. :)
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing today is sorting through my paperwork. It's not the most pleasurable job in the world - which is why I only do it like once a year! - but it does give me peace of mind.