Saturday 9 April 2016

9th April 2016

Mia: Mia has kept herself to herself again today.
Life: this morning I sorted out some paperwork and transferred all the stuff I wanted off my iPhone, ready for selling it. This afternoon I met up with Helen who I hadn't seen for almost a year. She had her son, Jack, with her who is a very personable chap and not at all bratty like some kids! It was a very pleasant afternoon. :) Then I went to exchange my iPhone for a HTC but neither Vodafone shop in Liverpool had any in stock. :( On the plus side - and much to my surprise - I discovered I own my iPhone outright now! I thought I was just paying rental on it! So, anyway, this evening I have been looking online to see what deals there are. I don't really understand how Vodafone work though, so I'm holding fire until I do. Also this evening I did the weekly shop and bought more stuff than usual as I've gone veggie again so had to buy new cuisine - things with exotic names like quinoa! Time will tell how long I stuck with it this time though!
One Thing: the one thing I'm choosing is meeting up with Helen and Jack. It was lovely to see them again. :)