Sunday 15 May 2016

14th May 2016

Mia: when I got in this evening, I apologised to Mia for spending so little time with her lately. I hope she understands the amount of time I spend with her isn't correlated to the amount I love her.
Life: this morning I caught the bus to Morrisons and did the weekly shop. This afternoon I did the laundry, switched energy company to First Utility and did my meter readings. This evening I went to Southport where I helped Jayne celebrate her birthday. We are at a Thai restaurant and the food was first class! But at £32 per person, it's the most expensive meal I can remember eating! Still, it was worth it.
One Thing: celebrating Jayne's birthday. She's my longest standing friend and she's a first class friend too! Hard to think when I first met her I thought she was a loony! :D