Sunday 22 May 2016

22nd May 2016

Mia: Mia seems to be fond of my parents. Not really known her to be so fond of strangers. She normally does a runner.
Life: yesterday we had a lovely meal out in Liscard. Tonight we had another meal out in Liverpool - both were Turkish. 'Come to Merseyside and taste the traditional... Turkish cuisine'! Lol! This morning I made my way to Manchester cathedral to meet up with the Canon to discuss my forthcoming exhibition. I was impressed with the Canon. He seemed knowledgable about art and enthusiastic about having my work there. The cathedral is a lovely location to show my work too :) Afterwards, we had a quick wander around the shops - I didn't bother buying anything - and then cake and tea at Nexus Art Cafe. It was a very pleasant afternoon. :)
One Thing: meeting the Canon was lovely and really reassuring. I was much impressed and very hopeful for my exhibition. :)