Tuesday 31 May 2016

31st May 2016

Mia: Mia's done her own thing today. The only thing she wanted from me was food. Swings and roundabouts.
Life: today I met up with Hilary and, with my Meerkat Movies code, we went to see Alice Through The Looking Glass at the cinema. It was great visually but it didn't delight me as much as the first one. Afterwards, we went to Caffe Cream for ice cream and then a walk along the front in the sunshine. :) After that, we went our separate ways and I went and got myself a new toaster from Morrisons. It was only £12 so I'm hoping it'll be trustworthy and not just some cheap knock-off! For tea I had a sausage and egg sandwich as I wasn't all that hungry - hard life being a vegetarian! This evening I have watched the Channel 4 Comedy Gala. It was very good with a lot of the comedians surprising me with how funny they are. Not least Lee Nelson, who I always thought was a bit of a tosser! But he was very good in this and had me creasing over! :)
One Thing: it's always good to meet up with friends and today was no exception. I much enjoyed my few hours with Hilary. :)